Cut dough into 24, approx. 2 inch squares. I used a pizza cutter to do this. You don't have to be perfect here, just try and make them similar in size and shape.
4. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of goat cheese in the center of each square, then top each with about 1/2 teaspoon full of Unicoi Preserves.
5. Using the egg wash you made, brush the two opposite corners of the pastry lightly, then fold the corners up and together, pressing firmly to seal your Bundles of Joy.
Place each finished Bundle on your parchment lined baking sheet. When you've filled them all, brush lightly with egg wash.
7. Bake in preheated, 400 degree over for approx. 15 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and lightly golden brown.
8. Cool on wire rack and serve at room temperature.
* Do not fret if your Bundles of Joy open up a bit or leak out a little. They will get eaten up immediately and people will ask for more.