23 May 10 ways jelly is like mountain biking
Sunday is our day of rest, at least from selling jelly. We’ve been taking more time to play outside lately and while we were riding at Jackrabbit yesterday, it occurred to me that riding mountain bikes is a lot like selling jelly.
- It doesn’t matter how slow you’re going, just keep pedaling/peddling
- Keep your head up and look past the obstacles
- Look where you want to go and stay focused on looking ahead
- Stay balanced, stay centered
- Don’t be afraid to put your foot down
- Relax your shoulders, smile and have fun
- Rest is as important as working
- Shifting gears is necessary
- Respect others on the trail and you’ll be respected as well.
- The best things in life aren’t easy